our new home

And the journey continues- we found an apartment, it's a big old loft in a building that was once used for a box company. At this point we have little things to furnish it with, a table that Caylon made, an old stool, the bertoia chair, etc. But even in all of its simplicity I really love it. It feels so refreshing to living with nothing, in one sense, but other times it is a bit frustrating that we can do simple things, like sit on a couch and watch a film. But I am trying to take it one day at a time and enjoy where we are at. 

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are quite lovely. Looking forward to following, and seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! I look forward to investing more in this blog and gaining wonderful followers such as yourself!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous pictures. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete