Meet my new best friend: the Actaea Top from Hackwith Design House, or as I like to say, love at first sight. The moment I laid eyes on this gorgeous piece I knew it was meant to be. Laid-back and cool, real woven ikat fabric in a milky ivory and dusty black. Only 13 of these beauties were handmade- mine is number 2 of 13. At HDH, they make small runs of limited edition pieces that they plan to release weekly in their online shop. It truly is the perfect top and I know that it will be in my closet for many years to come.
I consider myself one very lucky lady as I have the pleasure of calling Lisa (creator/owner of HDH) my sister-in-law. I have watched this tiny dream of a company turn into a real passion and business. It has been such a joy to be a part of it! I am eternally proud of Lisa and cannot wait to see what is in store for HDH.






this is a gorgeous top! i love small businesses and the ideas behind them!
ReplyDeleteLove that outfit! You have such a lovely blog!
ReplyDeletexo,
Elyse
shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com