closet inspiration










A carefully curated wardrobe is one of my favorite things (hence why I am always evolving my own) To me, seeing the amount of patience and love in a beautiful wardrobe is incredibly rewarding, so I truly love the blog Closet Visit. These images are from a few of the closets that I continually go back to for inspiration. Momo Suzuki's is one of my personal favorites. Her approach to a minimalistic wardrobe is so attractive and inspiring! 

4 comments:

  1. your blog is awesome, and that "Closet Visit" blog is just what I've been looking for. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.11.13

    i have been gravitating towards a minimalist wardrobe for the past year too. it seems like the more things going on in an item, the sooner i tire of looking at it. it's the difference between clothes that get worse with time, and those that get better. i love the first photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously wish I could get my closet this gorgeous! Lovely blog.

    Studio Aveline - https://studioaveline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete